- Handed in my first Photography Coursework which achieved a B grade.
- I finish my 3 months of weekly counselling sessions for depression.
- I took my first A level exams (As modules).
- Had a big argument with Jimbo.
- First ever Valentines day date I've ever had (pizza express (yummy) and I received a gorgeous leather Pandora bracelet).
- Hayley (my best friend) comes for a visit and we visit Westfield in London.
- My Dad has a stroke :(.
- And I have acute tonsillitis (still facing having them removed).
- Jimbo and I discuss our relationship seriously after a bad argument.
- I took my final As Photography exam, which didn't go as well as I had hoped.
- Study leave and exams commence!
- I quit my job at Knights Garden Centre (finally!)
- University visiting starts.
- I start 'The-Cameras-lying!'
- I turn 17 and begin to learn to drive
- I get a job at Waitrose, yay!
- I begin at Waitrose.
- Go on my first ever cruise and LOVE it.
- There are riots in my local town (Croydon).
- I received my As results.
- I am prescribed anti-depressants for depression and anxiety.
- Me and Jimbo nearly brake up but we manage to reconcile in time for....
- Our three year anniversary!
- Back to college for A2s.
- I had my first taste of sickness due to alcohol abuse (learn from this kids! I don't know how I managed to avoid it for so long, to be honest).
- I go to Tulley's farm for Halloween and can't wait to go back next year!
- I applied to University.
- I received offers from all
- my Universities of choice (woop!)
- The police come to my house to say I had been reported for being on private premises (oops).
- Saw the final Harry Potter film at 00:00. *Sobs*
- Failed my theory test, whoops!
- Received a new laptop for Christmas :).
- Worked my first ever Christmas eve (and new years eve on Saturday).
2011 in NUMBERS:
+35 new Facebook friends
54 Twitter followers
58 GFC followers
33 books read
4 As levels gained
hit 3 years 6 months with Jimbo
Photographer: Scott Haefner
Blogger: Lily at Red Brick Lipstick
Youtuber: Jess at SuperBeautyNerd
Musician: Devon Elizabeth (her compositions are beautiful)
Book: 'The Perks Of Being a Wallflower' by Stephen Chbosky
Song: I don't Care if You're Contagious by Pierce The Veil
2012, please be kind to us,